Today I was at my parents house, pointedly going through the wardrobe of my old room, looking for… ‘something.’
In my search though, I found LOTS OF THINGS.
Some made me smile. Some made me proud. Some I took home.
These items included:
· an old diary from 2004 (it made me smile – damn my writing was perfect then!)
· a water bottle and water bottle warmer (to take home – you never know when you need one)
· old Uni essays from when I took ‘Classic Hollywood’ (that made me proud when I read bits and observed the score, and the teacher’s comments)
· a photo scrapbook my bestie put together and gave me the day of my wedding day (that made me smile, AND I took it home!)
· a Sex and the City make-up case that contained all 6 season DVDs, back when I bought the box set over a decade ago! (that I took home – I already have the DVDs with me, may as well complete the collection)
· also a Sex and the City board game that I have never played (that I took with me of course, due to the former!)
and then, I found the ‘something’ I had been searching for:
Angel memorabilia – in the way of Angel magazines from 2004.
Going through memory lane was a blast, and I will do it again and go through more of my old ‘things,’ when I unpack more boxes here at home.
Yes, I am still unpacking, 8 months on. Not many to go, but I need to sort nonetheless.
And the reason for my Angel memorabilia search? I am very confident that tomorrow’s gratitude post will reveal ALL the answers…