- Baking hot cross buns in the morning to enjoy for breakfast… our self-made family tradition.
2. Baby girl still believing in the Easter Bunny. 🐰
3. Hubbie and I successfully convincing her to hide out in her room in case the Easter Bunny arrives.
4. Baby girl having a ball looking for eggs around the yard. 💖
5. Getting all the food ready in the morning to take to my parents (a feat in itself)
6. Having my parents well and healthy on this special day. 🙏
7. Enjoying an Easter feast together.
8. REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoying the Riccadonna. 🥂
9. Enjoying sitting outdoors on this breezy Autumn day.
10. Finding a plant in my parents yard from my childhood.
11. “Op, Op, Op, Op, Opa Gangham Style!” 💃
13. Exchanging Easter treats.
14. Eating Easter treats! Chocolate mousse, droooool.
15. But first, COFFEE. ☕
16. Enjoying the cool change ’til light fades.
17. Bruce Springsteen songs that are fully self-indulgent.
18. Sharing the music love around the table. 🎶
19. Smacking mozzies silly with hands and sponges. 😂
20. Planning to leave by 5, but leaving after 7pm. 🤦♀️😂
21. Patting Mister F when we got home. 😻
22. But the BEST thing to end the day, was the beautiful kissing game I played with baby girl at bedtime. She had her lips on my cheek, but not doing the smacking kissing sound, just pressing her lips there, so I was kissing her all over her face, before she would grab my face and hold her lips to my cheek again, and around and around we went, cacking ourselves silly.
THE BEST. 💖💖
Happy Easter to all who celebrate today. 🐰💖🥰💝